Graham’s Pets and Ponies will come to meet all new clients and their pet(s), and complete some simple paperwork, before the booking is confirmed.
- No cancellation charge will apply where cancellation is notified at least 14 days before the start of the booking.
- A cancellation charge of 50% will apply where cancellation is notified less than 14 days but more than 48 hours before the start of the booking.
- Where cancellation is notified less than 48 hours before the start of the booking, the full fee will apply.
- In the extreme (and unlikely) circumstances that Graham’s Pets and Ponies is forced to cancel a booking, we will do our best to make an alternative arrangement and give you as much notice as possible.
- Should it be necessary to purchase additional supplies (e.g. pet food, litter, cleaning supplies etc) Graham’s Pets and Ponies will purchase the required items and provide a receipt. Reimbursement is required within 14 days of your return.
- If, in our opinion, your pet needs to see a vet, we will try to contact you. Should we be unable to do so, we will follow the vet’s advice and the bill will be left for you to settle on your return. However, if immediate payment is required, you will be provided with a receipt and you will be required to reimburse Graham’s Pets and Ponies within 14 days of your return.
- Graham’s Pets and Ponies accepts cash or bank transfer, (please ask for bank details)
- The payment is due on or before the first date the service is due to start
- Where payment is not received in accordance with these terms and conditions of business, the company reserves the right not to proceed with any previously agreed arrangements and a cancellation fee will be payable.
A house key will be required for all home visits. Keys will be coded and held securely.
Please keep us informed of any changes to your contact details, the vet you use or your pets care needs.
For the peace of mind of all our clients Graham’s Pets and Ponies has comprehensive insurance. Please ask to see a copy of the policy.
Graham’s Pets and Ponies will use our best judgement when caring for your pet(s). In the case of inclement weather we will try to carry out your instructions to the best of our ability. However, in the case of extreme weather, we will contact you with alternative arrangements.
Graham’s Pets and Ponies will follow instructions to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that may arise as a result.
Although the business will be run around childcare, there may be some occasions when children will attend with the carer. Where this is necessary they will remain under close supervision at all times.
From time to time photos of pets may be taken for use on our website/facebook page, along with their name but no other identifying features. If you do not wish photos of your pet(s) to be used in this way, please ensure this is marked on your contact sheet.
Graham’s Pets and Ponies shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of this contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.